Thursday, February 1, 2007


This is somekind of home work we had to do, we had to compare air fares...so..

AIR BERLIN


HEL – BCN
AB 8309
Ke. 14.02. 14:55
TXL
19:15
> 9

61 €




BCN – HEL
AB 8937
Ke. 28.02. 08:45
DUS
14:45
> 9

93 €

I think that the image of air berlin is quite okey,prices are normal or even quite cheap. Service is good and air planes are quite okey. Once I had a really scary experience,I was flying from german back to finland and we were flying with this really small airplane and it was rainy and windy and the hole plane was wubbling like it was a bout to crash!


AIR FRANCE



75 €
AF1099
12:15
Helsinki (HEL) - Finland
14:20
Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France
06h10mn
non stop A 320
Economy
Flight operated by Finnair
AF1948
15:40
Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France
17:25
Barcelona (BCN) - Spain

non stop A 320
Economy


75 €
AF1049
09:35
Barcelona (BCN) - Spain
11:30
Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France
05h40mn
non stop A 318
Economy
AF1498
12:20
Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France
16:15
Helsinki (HEL) - Finland

non stop A 320
Economy
Flight operated by Finnair

I dont thinki i have ever been flying with air france but what i have seen and heard it should be quality flights.


FINNAIR


Turisti säästöhinta!:)

368 EUR return hel-bcn


AY817
HEL16:40

BRU18:15

Turisti säästöhinta

Saatavilla eri hinnalla


AY5609
BRU19:10

BCN21:05

Liikennöi IB
Turisti säästöhinta



AY908
BCN10:10

HEL14:55

Turisti säästöhinta

Saatavilla eri hinnalla


AY906
BCN12:00

HEL16:45

Turisti säästöhinta



Well of course im proud about our own aircorporation, however no that i ahve compared the prices I must say that this "turisti säästöhinta" is really fynny!:)of course they offer quality, I think that many business traveller prefare Finnair.

No comments: