All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn outfaces
Bright and early for theirdaily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
And their tears are fillingup their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drownmy sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funnyI find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'mdying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you'Cos I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Children waiting for the daythey feel good
Happy Birthday, HappyBirthday
Made to feel the way thatevery child should
Sit and listen, sit andlisten
Went to school and I wasvery nervous
No one knew me, no one knewme
Hello teacher tell me what'smy lesson
Look right through me, lookright through me
-REM & MAD WORLD-
Well I am 21-years soon to be 22. I live in South of Finland, sometimes I wish I wasnt born to Finland at all. Its not a country for me, I cant seddle for average boring life. Of course living in Finland is secured, it is one of the most safest places in the hole world. I a not saying I hate it...i just dont like it:)
What else...I am studying in University of applied sciences for DP in tourism and I would like to be rich someday:):)
No comments:
Post a Comment